Megaman X RPG: Chapter 1 Megaman X RPG: Chapter 1

Holy Crap!

This game is like all things classic! I really wish this were on GBA or something! It really is just great! Keep working hard like this and I'm sure you could get hired on as a pro designer!

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Amazing!

Anyone have an old Super Mario 64 I could borrow? I really want to play it now... lol
This game is SM64 but 2D! I loved it! You even had the paintings and the star select (Shine Sprite sorry... lol) put in! This game is MASSIVE and it screams MARIO CONSOLE GAME! I really do want to see this put on the wii or something, maybe Nintendo will hire you on at some point because this really does stick to the basics of what Mario is, an awesome platformer! Great Job! I hope to see more!

The Enrichment Center The Enrichment Center

Bored...

Bore the Hell out of me... >_<

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Awesome!

Just. Plain. BADASS! Greatest Thing-Thing Arena yet! Keep up the good work!

Guns n Angel Guns n Angel

Kinda sucked...

I gave it a three because it kept me playing until I died...
background graphics sucked... Yeti things were raping me against walls.... too amny enemies at one time... All in all it sucked...

Warnockworld responds:

Review Review 1/10... I gave it a 1 because I kept reading until my eyes bled... grammar sucked... Spelling sucked... guy seemed to rape the english language... All in all it sucked.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Omg... XD Awesome!

It's funny that you make a game like this, because if you take the story out of any console game... This is what it is! XD
Loved it! Thanks!

&amp;quot;crucify-me! Jesus&amp;quot; "crucify-me! Jesus"

Crappy graphics... but funny as HELL! lmfao!!

I give you a 10 just because of the humor!
Don't listen to all those other guys they're stupid, anti-humor, pro-christ bastards!
I mean all you're doing is explaining what the bible says... LMAO
So I say to you, congrats and wonderful job for pissing off all those hardcore christians who need to learn how to take a joke! (Or read a warning label)
Again great job! lol

Tangerine Panic Tangerine Panic

Awesome!

I was laughing so hard at his comments, "OMG Tangerines!", "WTF?", and "I hate tangerines!" that I died because I couldn't control him without flipping out! Great Game!

SHIFT SHIFT

Wow!

This game is amazing... It has the most innovative gaming style since, well... Portal! ROFL

Well anyways great job! I hope to see a sequel!