Lilium Lilium

Amazing

I have to say that story was beautiful, and the song was well chosen. I myself love Elfen Lied and this story is definitely good enough to have Lilium as its title!

Anusboy Anusboy

WTF?!

That was fucked up... lol

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

O_O

HOLY FUCK! EPIC!!!

Megaman X RPG: Chapter 1 Megaman X RPG: Chapter 1

Holy Crap!

This game is like all things classic! I really wish this were on GBA or something! It really is just great! Keep working hard like this and I'm sure you could get hired on as a pro designer!

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Amazing!

Anyone have an old Super Mario 64 I could borrow? I really want to play it now... lol
This game is SM64 but 2D! I loved it! You even had the paintings and the star select (Shine Sprite sorry... lol) put in! This game is MASSIVE and it screams MARIO CONSOLE GAME! I really do want to see this put on the wii or something, maybe Nintendo will hire you on at some point because this really does stick to the basics of what Mario is, an awesome platformer! Great Job! I hope to see more!

The Enrichment Center The Enrichment Center

Bored...

Bore the Hell out of me... >_<

C32 - Noisy Mess C32 - Noisy Mess

HNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!! Fcking Epic man.
You think the snares could be a little louder? Love dat DnB with hard ass kicks/snares xP

la-yinn responds:

Urgh, maybe in a final redo session somewhere in the unforeseen future. Maybe. But if I end up doing that, I'll definitely spice up the drums further. The snare is slightly weak, I have to admit.

But glad you dig man!

Psychological War Psychological War

Don't listen to this Arcangel fool. Lol
I listen to a lot of psychedelic trance and ambient. I'm also a huge metal fan. This style is amazing. Seriously man. Wtf? I'm loving the riffs and breakdowns and the super trancey background is tripping me out while I listen. Haha
Love both of your vocals they really suit the feeling/vibe y'all give off. Don't stop making this epiciness mate. DLing all your shit lol

More Please More Please

Well, you most definitely have your own style, which is hard for a lot of people to do. The only things I would try to improve on is making the track sound more full at times. Maybe some nice heavy low end beats. I was kind of expecting something at the first build up and it just felt empty. Resolutely fixed with the next build up though. Try to flow between sections a little more as well. Overall it is a very good and unique sound. I'll be waiting for more!

-Kaoticalchemist

SHIshimoro responds:

Thankyou, This was very helpful. The thing is that would try to fill that blank spot up but it just sounded eh sort of not good, So i just left it like that. This made my day I've worked so hard on this and well I wasn't expecting to get a review because I hardly ever do. So again THANKYOU :D